Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Hate Deer

It is that time of year again: deer season and harvest time. You put the two together and you end up with incredibly high instances of car deer accidents. I have a pretty bad record of hitting deer. Last night was no different. I was heading home from work and noticed that one of the fields was being harvested. From the other side two deer decided that now was the time to run into my car. It looked and sounded like all of the other times I hit a deer so when I got home I expected the worst. I got out a flashlight and all I saw was the dirt was wiped off where the deer basically ran into the side of the car. No fur, no dents or dings, no blood. I was really shocked. I have no idea what became of the deer but my car was not damaged. I lucked out.

No comments: