Saturday, March 1, 2008

I am Sick

And how. I have a pretty nasty cold that has been rampant at my work. I wish this upon no one.

This past week has been filled with some fun moments with the kids. I have spent lots of time with Abby and she has been wanting to wear ballerina costumes and pajamas pretty much all day long. I never thought that "day clothes" would be dirty words but she cries at the mention of them sometimes.

Ashton has been growing up quite a bit. She has really figured out the bathroom part of life and was able to turn the light on when the house was dark because she really needed to go. A problem had been that if the shower curtain were not completely drawn or if it was dark she would be too scared to go by herself. I like that this is changing.

Allen had a friend of his call tonight and schedule some plans. Hopefully they will be able to work something out for tomorrow because I know he is excited. He recently got a copy of Pokemon Pearl and has been drawing his own character ideas up. I like how inventive he is. I remember doing that sort of thing when I was a kid, too.

No comments: