Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let the Story Begin

Allen and I began the story tonight. He was very excited and we spent some quality time at the computer trying to work together. I shared with him my techniques for creating and then improving a story and he and I had much fun.

Amber is out of town and so I am in charge. Ashton had a school field trip for the Zoo tomorrow but it just isn't going to be possible. She was sad but I told her that during the summer we would have many more chances to do fun things. I asked her what she wanted to do and she told me she really wanted to go to the beach.

Abby is very cute. Tonight she saw me trying to console Ashton and kept trying to work her way into cuddling with me. She tried getting in my lap and then settled with leaning against my arm and snuggling up.

No comments: