Monday, May 26, 2008

What a Busy Couple of Days

Amber and I agreed that we should make a few improvements to the house. Amber started the enormous undertaking of painting the girls room and I lent a little bit of help. I am impressed that she got it to look good and the speed that she did the work in. Unfortunately, that one day made other chores stack up and today we tried to catch up on them.

Also, I have a wicked sun burn on the top of my giant head. I can not describe what it feels like. I already know that my scalp is going to peel and look really awful. Ugh. I was sitting on the couch with Ashton and she gently touched my head and then carefully examined me. After a moment she said: "Daddy, your head is very hot. You are bright red and wrinkled." She then touched under my chin and decided, "You are getting really old." I love my kids.

No comments: