Monday, July 21, 2008

The Heat is Getting to Us

Amber and I often disagree about whether it is too hot or cold. The battles with the car air conditioner has been epic. Today has been incredibly humid and I had the air conditioner on for most of the day. She got home and we were playing a board game in the living room when she shut off the air conditioner. I said nothing knowing that it was futile to try and contend it. After time passed she asked me to turn on the air conditioner to which I shot her a glance full of contempt. She then responded by blaming me for the humidity. I laughed very hard and promised her that I would blog it.

Today we also celebrated Allen's birthday and had some ice cream and cake. We gave him his gifts as well. He got a baseball bat, some practice baseballs, the lacrosse sticks, a few books, a box of baseball cards, and a fun board game. We all had a great time.

No comments: