Thursday, June 28, 2007

Growing Kids

Today we moved Allen into his own room and the girls into a room together. This is a big step for Abby as this is her first time out of the crib. Ashton can now have a completely girly room with her sister. Allen said he will miss Ashton and suggested that we install an intercom for them to talk. Often after being put to bed, Allen and Ashton would chat and play. I can tell that Abby and Ashton will probably form a great bond like Allen and Ashton share as they spend more time together.

Also, due to being a little out of sorts with sharing a car, I forgot my wallet when I left for work this morning. Ordinarily this wouldn't be a big deal except I needed gas. After I pumped a little more than $20 in the tank, I realized my mistake. The attendants were cool and said that I can come back later to pay (if I left something of value with them).

No comments: