Monday, January 14, 2008

You're a Coconut

This morning Abby decided that the best insult was to call me a coconut. She said it with some defiance but she thought it was funny enough to laugh at her own joke. I called her a coconut and she laughed more and continued to insist that it was me who was in fact the coconut.

Ashton stayed home from school today and she made quite a drawing of zoo animals that included an elephant, zebra, monkey, and even an alligator. I was impressed (honestly) as it was the best drawing I have seen her do to date.

Allen got home after school and was run down. He needed a snack and wanted to just relax even though I was looking forward to throwing a ball around with him. He and Amber are getting way into playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on the DS.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I've always thought that you were a coconut too!

Grant Gibson said...

It's true!!!!!!!!