Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Small Adventures

This is the day of the week that I spend with the kids. I had a little extra time with them because Amber and I forgot to set our alarms so I woke up to the sound of the bus driving away. I hurried and got up and between the five of us, we got everyone around. I took Allen to school and Amber took Ashton.

After the usual playing and watching Dora the Explorer, Allen told us that he really wanted to go to the store and buy some things with his money. He was so excited that he promised to buy both of his sisters things, too. He collected a sandwich bag full of loose change and he and I headed to the store. He bought some Pokemon cards and some toys for Ashton and Abby. He was very happy.

We got home and then I was able to finally attend to some needed yard work. The day was absolutely gorgeous so it was fun. The neighbor dog even came over and splashed me with muddy water she was romping in.

No comments: