Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crayon Mess

Abby felt that throwing all of the crayons she could find all over the floor would be fun. I told her to stop and that it was time to help clean up the mess. Her laughing and smiling immediately ended and turned into telling me "no" rather loudly. I said that if she did not help me pick them up that she would have to go to her room and her answer did not change. I picked her up and placed her in her bed. I then picked up the crayons with Ashton. After a little while (about a half an hour) I realized that Abby had not left her room let alone been heard from. In my past experience the older kids would yell or at least pathetically ask to be allowed to leave their room. I went to check on her and saw that she tucked herself into her bed and fell asleep. It was very cute.

No comments: