Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Touchy Day

As the day comes to a close, I guess that the heightened sensitivities on the part of my family members is just probably due to everyone getting sick. Amber came home a little early saying that she has flu-like symptoms (she had a temperature), Allen has been complaining of aches and has just not been himself, and Ashton and Abby were easy to set off with crying and just being disagreeable.

In spite of it all I think we had some fun visiting in Hastings with Grandpa and the cousins and we visited the library in Lake Odessa. The Summer reading program ended so it was time to collect the prizes from the drawing. I think it is really neat that they gave all of the kids free ice cream vouchers for a new frozen treat parlor in town I have been wanting to try.

No comments: