Sunday, December 30, 2007

Busy End of Year

I have not been keeping up with my personal commitment of posting to this blog every day lately. It has been pretty busy with all of the happenings around the holiday.

This has been a memorable year for both the good and the bad. I look back at it right now and recall several moments that were important to me. Even to look in the previous blog posts helps me remember.

Right now is an interesting time for music discovery based on plenty of 'best of' lists that are floating around the Internet. Some really great finds were: Spoon, Gogol Bordello, Of Montreal, Andrew Bird, Justice, Stars, Animal Collective, and Panda Bear. Panda Bear is the most recent one I found and it is really deep with a new sound that is familiar while still interesting.

No comments: