Monday, July 9, 2007

Baby Princess

Today was incredibly hot as advertised. We spent much of it near air conditioning. I had the day off but Amber had to work from 3 - 11.

We turned the rental car in so no more Subaru. :(

Tonight I was in charge of putting the kids to bed. I am no stranger to this because I put the kids to bed many nights in the week. Allen and Ashton wanted to watch Pokemon so I took the chance to get Abby to bed. I sang her some songs and she kept telling me "Baby Princess" over and over in her impatient way. Amber had told me that she will sing a song called "Baby Princess" (those are all of the lyrics) sometimes but I had never heard it.

It was really cute and after I set her down, she stayed in her toddler bed for the first time! I was really happy that I didn't have to wait for her to cry herself to sleep and then pick her off of the floor. Yay!

No comments: