Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Knee and Harry Potter

Early this morning I was able to get an appointment with the doctor regarding my knee. He was generally irritated that I do not want to go into the surgery that was suggested months ago. It still hurts so I really am reconsidering what I should do.

I finished the last Harry Potter book. Amber finished it first so I only started two days ago. I liked it very much. The ending was satisfying in as much as I did not guess the ending but I was sort of close. I was extremely happy that I was able to read it.

My dad stopped by today. He was investigating the fuel oil tank. Gregg's family just left today so I know my mom was really feeling down. She did not come with him. He was here a brief while and shot the breeze.

Amber has been phenomenal the last few days. She has been bending over backward to help me feel better but also to take care of the house and kids. I love her very much. I have no idea how she has even more to do but still manages to do things exactly her way. I married a very special woman. If you are reading this, Amber, I owe you big time!

No comments: