Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oppertunity Knocks

A coworker offered to have Allen do a learn-to-skate for free. This includes skate rentals. I was immediately excited. I would really like to have Allen start playing hockey. It had been such an important part of my life when I was a kid, I would like to be there as a dad at this point. I hope he gets a chance to do it. More importantly, I hope he has the same reaction I did.

Today we finally got the car back since the accident! Three weeks... I guess there was much work for them to do. A seat, the whole door and front corner panel were replaced. It broke many little bits like the headlamp and folded the hood up a little. From the sounds of it the hardest part was getting the air bags installed and all of the sensors calibrated properly.

Allen, Ashton, Abby, and I spent some time outside. I pitched to Allen again while the girls rode bikes and chased the ball with me. It was a little humid but plenty of fun.

No comments: