Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day at the Lake

This morning Amber, the kids, and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. I really liked it. Abby was not sold on the film and Amber and I tried to keep her entertained. As it ended up, Amber missed the end of the movie because Abby was all done with about 15 minutes left. Allen was the only one to watch the whole movie as Ashton and I left to use the rest room. When it hits DVD, we will watch it again.

After the movie we went to the Johnson's beach house. We met up with Geoff's family, Gregg's family, Karin's family, and my parents all ate dinner together at the lake. The scenery was very nice and the weather was great. Amber and the kids all rode on the boat. We visited and generally appreciated the fun times.

Tomorrow at church Gregg's twin daughters and Geoff's oldest daughter are getting baptised. It will no doubt be the highlight for my parents. I know they are really looking forward to it.

No comments: