Thursday, July 19, 2007

Incredible Moments

I picked the kids up from day care and everyone was just ready to be home. Allen was being rowdy and Ashton and Abby were egging him on. I looked in the back seat to tell Allen to quit yelling and ended up telling Ashton that she has beautiful blue eyes. When we got home, I whipped dinner up quickly and we st down together to watch some Pokemon (which Allen loves). Abby wanted to be tickled and after a while she just began cuddling with me. A few minutes later, both Abby and I were asleep! She was very cute. After I got Abby in her bed Ashton, Allen, and I got some ice cream. Fun times.

Amber worked a long day and then cleaned the house at 8 p.m. while I mowed the lawn. She is unstoppable. If I had worked a 12 hour day, I would have gone right to bed when I got home. Amber is going to do it again tomorrow and it all starts at 7 a.m.

No comments: