Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dad at Home

I had the day off and not much to do. My knee is still not quite right and it was raining a bit otherwise I would have mowed the lawn. The lawn really needs it.

We took the cat to the vet and everything looked okay. The vet was a different fellow than the last time I went. He was very amiable and friendly and was talking more about the cat having a good personality than any concerns we had about it's health. Charlie took a shot and rather large pill without minding very much. I was impressed. Allen and Ashton wanted to talk the ear off of the vet. They both keep me laughing (except at bed time). They are both filled with some real spirit. Abby was just feeling a little tired or shy because she just wanted to be held at the vet.

Amber got home and was tired from a long day. She had a meeting earlier today and came home to get Allen signed up for school. We also lined him up for soccer.

No comments: