Saturday, August 18, 2007

Punctuality

I set my alarm last night and was very careful to turn on the alarm, make sure it was a.m. instead of p.m., and checked the volume so as that it would actually rouse me. I set the time to 5:59 a.m. because I had an early morning meeting at work. My eyes opened at 5:53 a.m. and I rolled over and cuddled in the blankets. The next time I woke up it was 7:18 a.m. and the alarm was turned off. All I can surmise is that in a dazed stupor I turned my alarm off at the switch (not that easy to do even if I was awake). I ended up being 30 minutes late and very embarrassed. I hate being late especially for a scheduled event or meeting.

I only got to see Amber and the kids for a short time today. Between the meeting and working at night, I was home for about 2 hours and part of that Amber took the kids to shop at the store.

No comments: