Monday, August 20, 2007

Rainy Day

This morning I had to take the kids to run some errands in Hastings. It had been a misty morning with a drizzle here and there before we left. I finally got everyone ready to go and the skies opened up. A downpour welcomed us as we left the house. I ran with Abby and Allen and Ashton both ran around trying to get in the car as fast as they could.

When we got home, I really wanted to have some fun with the kids. We played monkey in the middle, soccer, dominoes (line them up to knock them down, not the actual game of dominoes), and played with various toys. We had a good time.

Amber came home early. She got sick at work and did not feel good at all. She complained last night about not feeling tip-top but I just thought it was fatigue (like I said, she works very hard). After a bit, she started to perk up and we had dinner together. Amber has scheduled every night with a menu. Tonight I could not figure out how I was going to make a chicken pot pie with the ingredients in the house. I ran to the store and bought a frozen pizza, Vernor's, and peanut butter M&M's.

No comments: