Friday, August 17, 2007

Feline Liberation Front

The feline liberation front (a.k.a. Abby) is still active in the house. She let the cat out again today and got mad at me any time I tried to prevent her from opening the back door for Spot.

Amber had a busy day but she still managed to take care of all of her tasks (work, driving around West Michigan, taking care of the kids, etc.) and she brought be dinner at work. I am a lucky guy. I have a great family with a loving and unselfish wife and some really awesome kids. I love them all very much.

Allen and I made a caveman book last night. I was hoping we would finish it today but we both got caught up in other things. Ashton wanted to wear a dress that was missing a button. I told her to change it and she disagreed with me. We made up though as I made up funny songs while tickling her.

No comments: