Thursday, August 9, 2007

Family Together Time

Today the whole family went to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum. We had a fun time and everyone found things that were fun. I lined up dominoes to tip, Allen found the bubbles that you could stand in, Ashton collected faux food items and pretended to cook, Abby played in the sand, and Amber had fun guiding us all. Allen and Ashton took part in a neat little obstacle course as well.

On the way home we stopped by Marble Slab Creamery (fancy-pants ice cream). Everyone shared the ice cream they ordered with someone else. Mine was a particularly popular choice: vanilla milk shake. Abby and Allen pretty much polished off the shake between them. Amber told me that she thinks I am a good dad. She said that in the van she observed me looking at Abby and I had a look of true parental love on my face. Then she asked if we should have another child. She loves children.

No comments: