Saturday, October 13, 2007

Divide and Conquer

This morning I took Allen to his soccer game and brought Ashton and Abby with me. The girls and I cuddled up because it was chilly out. I held Abby the whole time and kept the wind away and as time passed I ended up holding Ashton too. It was really nice to be close to the kids but my knee and my back felt a little sore afterward.

Allen put on a good show and it was a well played game. We went to the store immediately after and I picked up some chocolate glazed donut holes and some mini-muffins along with some milk. We all got home and had a good snack.

Amber took the kids to get flu immunizations today and I stayed home to take the air conditioners out of the windows. It is officially Autumn according to us. No more hot weather for air conditioners to be needed. We still have the hornet problem and I had to contend with them as both air conditioners were next to the hive. I have decided I really despise hornets now.

No comments: