Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Never Enough Time

As you get older, time slips faster and faster. I remember at Christmas time or even hot summer days as a kid I would wonder if the days would ever end. Now I wonder where a week went since it feels like it didn't even happen.

Today was a day that slipped by pretty quickly. I spent plenty of fun time with Abby and we romped about the house. Ashton and I had only a short while together. I never saw Allen after he got on the bus.

Last night I almost fell asleep on the couch because I was up late trying to fold the laundry. Allen woke up with cramps in his leg for the second night in a row or I may have spent the night on the couch.

Tomorrow I am going to give Allen some one-on-one time in his technology class. I am looking forward to it. I really hope I can help without being overzealous.

No comments: