Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

It was Halloween and that always means fun. Ashton, Abby, and I went shoe shopping. I think that one of the cats may have decided that my work shoes were more convenient than the litter box so it was time. I got a pair of somewhat trendy shoes that I swore to myself I would never get. I consider buying this style akin to giving in and conforming a little. I really did think that as I paid for them. I have never been one to just do something because it was popular.

Allen got home and I gave the kids a quick shower as instructed by Amber. Everyone was cooperative. They are becoming more and more self reliant. Although I really like seeing the kids grow and become their own person, a bit of me misses the young kids that would need help. Good thing Abby still relies on us so much. I wonder how I will feel about this in five years when Abby is 7, Ashton will be 9, and Allen 11. Even typing that made me feel funny.

No comments: