Monday, October 22, 2007

Kid Bonding

Today I was assigned to do as much laundry as I could do. I ran out of detergent and took the initiative to get more from the store. I got the mail and received a check from student loans and also went ahead and deposited that in the bank. It was a nice surprise and I think that will be sitting in the savings account for a while.

On our little excursion I took the girls to Wal-Mart where we picked out a new can opener and some Halloween candy. Afterward we grabbed some McDonald's. The girls were tons of fun today and we shared plenty of laughs. Allen got home and we got down to business pretty quick. He and I practiced his spelling words. It looks like I will have a chance to help in the technology class on Wednesday. I am eager to see how things are going in there.

No comments: