Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Played Soccer

Today I got home from work and immediately took Allen to soccer practice. I forgot that it was parents vs. kids night and I played a bit. It was lots of fun. When I would do some tricks Allen would declare that his daddy was very good at soccer in spite of his bad knee. I was amused and flattered that my son was proud of me.

Ashton and Abby shared some chocolate I bought while Allen ate some pizza. I cuddled the kids in and tucked them in for the night after everyone got a shower or bath. Tomorrow is picture day. The kids need to look presentable.

Amber had a rough day at work and was looking forward to a girls night out. Just after she left she got a call to respond to an assault case and had to go to the hospital to meet the victim.

No comments: